
"Squat Til You Puke."
You stand alone, ten plates in the hole.
It's you versus the weight.
You're thinking, "I'm gonna get friggin' crushed."
You're thinking, "I'm not gonna get up."
But you will.
Yeah, you'll puke.
Yeah, it'll be hard getting of the crapper the next couple days.
But it'll be worth it, cuz when there's chalk on your hands and sweat on your back, there's no better place in the world.
This is pain.
This is Animal.
Can you handle it?
You stand alone, ten plates in the hole.
It's you versus the weight.
You're thinking, "I'm gonna get friggin' crushed."
You're thinking, "I'm not gonna get up."
But you will.
Yeah, you'll puke.
Yeah, it'll be hard getting of the crapper the next couple days.
But it'll be worth it, cuz when there's chalk on your hands and sweat on your back, there's no better place in the world.
This is pain.
This is Animal.
Can you handle it?

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário